Sunday, February 12, 2006

Not without a reason...

My recent trip to Sentosa reveals one thing about myself... I have changed. How? Well, I used to enjoy 'slacking' by the beach. Swimming in the sea, sun tanning and enjoying the light breeze if there's any, but it proves all otherwise. I was like... man... it's hot, I didn't swimmed alot, and I wasn't 'relaxing' myself at all.

Hmm... What causes me to change? I'm really wondering about that. Perhaps the hectic lifestyle my frens have affect me a little. Good or bad?? I dunno, but what I do know is, I was pretty unrest then. Perhaps it's the piling up of my work. My mind was thinking about so many things then. Promonational tools, brochures, staging, performance props etc... It was the 4th day of Lunar New Year. My fren drove which lessen the hassle. Nevertheless, my mind was unrest of the many things that I set for myself and required my immediate attention.

The good thing about the trip was I got to have a heart to heart chat with Michelle, my fren's girlfriend. She shared quite a number of thoughts with me. Partly was her work, being the head stylist of the saloon, she has to learn to overcome many problems that never before she thought she had to face. I didn't gave her any advice except to provide her with my listening ears. I believe it's much better than all the 'ifs' and 'maybes you could'.

As a woman, it is not uncommon to have qualms about her boyfriend's love for her. These lovely creatures, which Adam named as 'woman', want an assurance and to be loved, by the man they love of course. It occurs to me that, as sensitive as a woman can be, they prefered to see love-in-action. I believed that she can sense, very strongly, that my friend Kelvin loves her alot and I do see that in him, not that I'm siding him. Seriously, I asked him, if my memory served me well, early last year when they just gotten together for a while, if he has been strucked by love. Haha... apparently he brushed me away. That was, in fact, the side of him I doubt many of our friends had seen before. I assured Michelle that Kelvin did gave her his heart, and nevertheless, truly.

So what the hack am I talking about? Women need love, and plenty of it. Above that, love-in-action assures them everything they have doubts in. They do not need you to buy them super expensive stuff, even if they did insisted, the only reason is to 'test' whether are you willing to part your money for her. Which, at times, I think it's pretty legitimate for them to do so. After all, you can be sure that she might just cook for you everyday after buying her that diamond ring or necklace. And boy she will whipped up pretty nice dishes to heal your wound, that is if she cooks.

So... what will you do for her just to assure her of you love? It's up to your creativity I suppose, but remember the golden rule, it has to be something that spells romance. If not, you'll be wasting your bloody effort and sleeps in the living room for the whole week.

Here are some photos taken at the Sentosa...





Kelvin and me










Passe Poser







Mike and Kelvin







Me and Michelle, don't I feel SAFE???



Aren't they loving???




btw, I'm single...

No comments: