Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Let's take a walk together...

The idea of fallin in love seems scary to some people. Perhaps to them, it's something to avoid by all means.

What could be the reasons behind?

Breach of trust? Not planning to commit? The fear of being hurt again?

All in all, it sums down to one phrase... Fear of Uncertainty...

It's not difficult to understand that why people fear. Everyone has a dream and ideal when it comes to love and relationship. Every one wants it their way.

Many who survived till their spouse past away knows one thing for sure, a willing 'compromise' (not the best choice of words, but my vocab is limited. You get what I mean). Then again, retracting a little, not many actually know or live by it, but their relationship still survived to 'till death do we part'.

What am I trying to say here? Broken relationships leave us dry mentally and emotionally. With all disappointment, we don't dare to accept another one, or to start.

How then, can we pull ourselves through and take that step of faith?

Confidence... Have confidence of ourselves, yourself. Have faith that you are able to make the next relationship good and better. Not necessary exactly the way you want. Think about it, we cannot always have our ways. It's relationship and we can't be autocratic about it.

So, having two 'failed' relationships myself, what makes me sounds like a guru at this? Well, basically I find myself giving my best in all, me and my previous beau just can't take that path to marriage. Perhaps my best isn't what they are looking for, but with my love and romance (I am quite a romantic person, at least not of my own words), I feel that I love them with all that I have.

Well, nevertheless, I do 'compromise' willingly and gave my beaus every love I could muster and of course... Every day then, was falling in love for me...

No comments: