Friday, May 12, 2006

falling hopeless in love...?



What is it like to meet that someone special? How would I feel? How would I react? What will we talk about? Or share? Will there be full of laughter? Or will there be plain silence where we both know that we are enjoying each other's company?

Where will we bump into each other? What is my so-called 'pick up line'? And her response? A smile, grin, or a immediate walk away yet so slow that it's telling me to follow? I always wonder how would I meet my next special girl of my life? After all, I would say I'm quite hopelessly romantic kinda person... though can be a little eccentric confess I must.

Most of my friends always asked me if I am finding someone, well, I never like the idea of using the word 'FIND'. It's like... making one desperate emotionally and physically. I never like that notion at all. I would usually replied, "Well, you don't find, she'll appear when time comes." Indeed it hasn't, or maybe not. Haha...

Well, I'm pretty sure that that time will come, perhaps for the 'when?', I'm not too sure. I do hope it will be hopelessly romantic, or at least upon reminiscing of how our love life, it would be as so.

Then again, will we be together? Will we get married? Or are we looking for that romance that is forever in our heart, something that we will bring out whenever we feel down or sad; just to put a smile on our lips. A romance that can't be compare with any others, perhaps not even with our present spouse or partner. Reason being, if we decided to be together, that beautiful romance will fade and turn dark, perhaps it won't be the romantic romance we yearn for anymore.

Whatever it is, I believe in Love and Romance everlasting. Ideally, spending the rest of my life with that special someone. Will I get to? Time will tell...

No comments: