Monday, March 13, 2006

Refiner's Fire


Have you hug someone lately?

I know I haven't... wouldn't it be good if there's someone there that yearns for your hug?
I doubt it's a perfect idea. Not being pessimist here, looking it into a deeper level, it might becomes a responsibility or an obligation. Some times... you just dun wanna give. No reason about it, just the feeling of not wanting to give.

She gets mad... so what do you do? Some might be lost, wondering why the h**l is she fuming over it. Others... can't be bother with it. Well, i'm a little out of point here, but that's part of the package.

By reading, one can tell that this writer, or blogger (to be politically correct), is still single. Yes I am indeed. I'm not complaining that the grapes are soured. Recently I asked myself, when will I get attach again??? It does ponders me for quite a while, not that I'm yearning for one.

I looked into my life, I'm back to character building again. Not that I'm deteriorating, but I would like to fine tune the existing, thankfully, good traits and to improved on those bad habits I have. I would keep silence on either least I be tempted to boast the good ones and lavish shame on the bad ones.

So why am I doing all these? Partly so be responsible to myself as a person and also to prep myself for the one whom God is sending to me. Afterall, there's a saying in Chinese, "Human takes path that leads to high places whereas water flows down the path". Even if she doesn't comes, I still gain from the process of refinement.

It's a hard and painful process. Like purging gold to its purest form, the fire has to be set at high temperature. It is then, after heating for a period of time, that the gold will be purge to its purest form. The process of self-discovery is not a pleasant process. It's like having the light to shine into the darkest part of the heart, it can be a ugly sight. Perhaps one would regret shining the light. But I assume that it is something that I have to see in order to start the refinery process.

It is through this time, where my mood will be in topsy turvy condition. I may not recognise myself and going through an emotional roller-coaster. When the ride comes to a halt, I know I'll be smiling and laughing at the process. I'll be as refine as the gold, I'll be shining brightly but I am also will be in a very fraigile and vulnerable state.

Fragile and vulnerable??? Yes... very indeed. Gold is not stable in its purest form. It is weak and soft. The hardening process, will comes next. That... I hope, probably be when she appears and solidify my life.

Here are some of the photos from my recent performance, well... more of post performance. These are the good friends who came and supported me. However, there's a regret for my second routine. It could have turn out much more beautiful and memorable, but I guess I blew it.

Mr. Softie, mua and Ms Pleasant Personality

Softie, The Leader and Charmin' Sweetie Pie

Mua & Sandeep before our Mondo Magic


Willy mua & Pam after the performance


Gordon & fren


Aren't they drop dead GORGEOUS???
Well... that's all for the Mondo Magic Singapore Night...

No comments: