Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Wrath of Boredom

What happened when you are bored?

I lived in solitude, despite being alone most of my time, I am very used to being alone. But there are time when boredoms comes knocking on my door, it freaks me out totally.

I don't drive, that takes one less avenue for me to find 'entertainment'. Well, if I drive, I could at least hit the beach or go for a spin. But I don't... sheesh... so staying home is probably the option for me. Finding things to do at home. Dvds, X-box (i don't play games often, generally I don't enjoy playing computer games at all), surfing internet or reading. But being a lazy person in mind, I find it hard to really read. Ain't much of a 'patient' man though I like reading. My mind is like... anyway, my mind gets turn off easily.

Pretty contradicting huh??

I'm bored... nite all!

No comments: