Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Rejected Soul

Rejection comes upon me and my heart
My soul cries out in sorrow and despair
Why your face turns away from me?
And you heard, when I call

I turned and call upon You
You comforted and embraced me
You reject me not, like man does
And You heard, when I call

I wondered where the broken line is
Why and what caused the tear
I am deeply disturbed and my soul troubled
How, then, can be tear be mend?

I turn my focus upon He who loves
He calls me by my name softly by my ear
My love is all you need and fear not of rejection
For I was there when I was rejected

He keeps Me close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and paragraph is actually fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these posts.

my web blog Rent Flats neston (cheshire)